The Woodard Ranch Experience includes a 140′ X 300′ covered indoor arena, a 250′ X 350′ lighted outdoor arena, large pens for your horses and a relaxing custom designed Club House. If you’re competitive and want to move up a level, or just put a better edge on your roping, sign up or call to register for one of our memorable experiences. Call your buddies and plan this trip together to improve your roping performance. $400 per day (A minimum of 2 participants is needed to schedule the lesson with a cap of 6.)
To register send your information to email@example.com or call 209 462-0973
- The fee includes 1 big pen with a 3 sided loafing shed which can hold two horses, if you need to bring additional horses, call for availability.
- Full hookups are on site and included in the lesson fee.
- Feed and hay are up to each participant.
- A homemade lunch is served each day in the Club House for participants and their traveling companions.
- As a special treat for all, Tuesday is “Steak Night” at the Club House.
Features at the Ranch
Fresh steers, a live donkey, drag dummies: Walt Woodard’s custom iron steer, Hot Heels and A Buford by Rope-O-Matic are available. Fishing in the well stocked pond, bike and walking areas, basketball, a big screen TV in the Club House and the Woodard Ranch is located just 8 miles north of the “Cowboy Capital of the World” Stephenville, Texas.
Dinosaur Valley State Park, Fossil Rim Wildlife Center, The Promise
Home of the Billy the Kid Museum
Famous Mineral Water Company, VF Factory Outlet Mall
Cowboy Capital of the World
Dr Pepper Bottling Co.
A ROPER’S PARADISE